The Chiropractic Clinic respects your privacy. Under the UK Data Protection law, we have a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you. Any information that you give us is held with the utmost care and security. It will not be used in ways to which you have not consented. We do not and will not pass on your details to any third party unless you give us permission to do so.
Under data protection law, you, as a patient of The Chiropractic Clinic, have specific rights. To communicate these rights to you in a clear and concise manner, we are providing you with this privacy notice.
Who We Are (for the purposes of processing your personal data we are the Controller.)
We are The Chiropractic Clinic, 21 Springfield Street, Market Harborough, LE16 8BD Telephone number : 01858 414841 and The Melton Mowbray Chiropractic Clinic, 12 Asfordby Road, Melton Mowbray, LE13 0HR Telephone number : 01664 561199 Email address: email@example.com
The Personal Data We Process and What We Do With It
We record on paper and use the following categories of personal data which may include name, address, telephone numbers and email address. We will not use this information for marketing purposes, but only for the booking of, reminders for and processing of sessions of chiropractic care.
We record and use special data on your medical history, diagnosis, health and chiropractic treatment in order to perform that treatment. This information is stored on paper only.
Sharing Your Personal Data
We only share your personal data with your explicit consent.
Where third parties are used by us to store your personal data, we ensure they are compliant with the data protection law and any such data is not stored outside the EU.
Retaining Your Personal Data
Whilst you are a patient of ours we will continue to store and use your personal data. We will retain your personal data for a period no greater than 8 years from the date of your last treatment.
As we process your personal data, you have certain rights. These are; a right of access, a right of rectification, a right of erasure and a right to restrict processing.
- You may request a copy of your data at any time. Please make such a request in writing or by email to The Chiropractic Clinic, details are shown above. Please provide the following information: your name, address, telephone number, email address and details of the information you require.
- If you believe any of the personal data we hold on you is inaccurate or incomplete, please contact us directly and any necessary correction to your data will be made without undue delay.
- If you believe we should erase your data, please contact The Chiropractic Clinic, whose details are shown above
- If you believe we should stop storing or using your data or should erase your data, please contact the clinic at the address shown above.
- Where you have provided explicit consent for us to use your data you have a right to withdraw this consent at any time.
Should your personal data that we control be lost, stolen or otherwise breached, where this constitutes a high risk to your rights and freedoms, we will contact you without delay. We will give you the contact details of the Data Protection Officer who is dealing with the breach, explain to you the nature of the breach and the steps we are taking to deal with it.
Should You Wish to Complain
You can contact the ICO via their website: www.ico.org.uk should you wish to make a complaint about the way we are processing your personal data.
Automated Decision Making and Profiling
We do not use any system which uses automated decision making or profiling in respect of your personal data.